Payment & Shipping Terms:
Our company can manufacture all types of bearings such as deep groove ball bearings,self aligning ball bearings, thurst ball bearings, spherical insert ball bearings and tapered roller bearings. Our bearings are made in all kinds of materials: ZrO2, Si3N4, stainless steel,chrome steel, etc.
We can also supply various types of bearings according to your sample and design.
Ceramic bearings balls are typically made from (Si3N4) ceramic silicon nitride and have greater hardness than steel balls resulting in longer ball life. Ceramic bearing balls have smoother surface finishes than most steel bearing balls. Thermal properties are also better steel balls which result in less heat generation due to friction at high speeds. To manufacture a extra fine surface finish on ceraimc balls, the balls are elevated with a magnetic field and then polished with plasma stream. Ceramic bearings balls are rated at higher spin rates than steel bearing balls.
High temperature applications, friction, high speed, aircraft accessory, semiconductor and food processing, dental handpiece turbines. Many high speed electric motors requiring voltage isolation use cermic material bearings.
Compared with steel ball, Si3N4 ball has following advantages:
1. 59% lighter than steel ball, which means less centrifugal force and less wear on the groove during high speed and acceleration.
2. 44% larger elastic modulus, which means less deformation under load.
3. Harder with Rockwell hardness as 78.
4. Smaller friction coefficient.
5. Only 1/4 coefficient of thermal expansion of steel, can endure sharp fluctuation of temperature.
6. Superior surface finish can be achieved, Ra could be 4~6 nm.
7. Can endure high temperature with high hardness and strength up to 1050°C.
8. Never rust, and can roll without lubrication.
9. More corrosion resistant than steel.
10. Free of metal contamination.
12. Electric isolation.
13. No adhesive-wear with metal.
14. Contact angular is very large with molten and nearly no reaction.All above combination makes Si3N4 to be first choice for high demand bearing ball material and valve ball.
Electro plating, electro polishing ,Food processing, vacuum applications.
Fiber processing, conveyor processing. Medical radiation, photo processing,
Computer assembly, electronics applications, Medicine equipment, wet applications