音標：[ 'kwɔliti ] 發音:
- Goods of that quality will never sell .
- Some of my sinful qualities evaporated .
- I would guarantee delivery and quality .
- Selfishness is a detestable quality in anyone .
- That is not of the stipulated quality .
- The animal's note changed its quality .
- Its qualities include high credibility .
- The quality of this product is up to standard .
- Weight is an inherent quality of matter .
- We never use second quality ingredients .
- an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone; "the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
- a degree or grade of excellence or worth; "the quality of students has risen"; "an executive of low caliber"
- (music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound); "the timbre of her soprano was rich and lovely"; "the muffled tones of the broken bell summoned them to meet"
同義詞：timbre, timber, tone,
- a characteristic property that defines the apparent individual nature of something; "each town has a quality all its own"; "the radical character of our demands"
- high social status; "a man of quality"
- of high social status; "people of quality"; "a quality family"
- of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
同義詞：choice, prime, prize, select,
quality control 中文, quality products 中文, quality circle 中文, tone quality 中文, quality time 中文, qualitiesandtheircomparatives 中文, qualitone inc 中文, qualitrol corp 中文, qualitron industries corp 中文, qualittsgrenzlage quality level 中文, quality 0f goods 中文, quality a urance 中文, quality a urance unit， qau 中文, quality a urance， qa 中文,