音標：[ 'fæktəri ] 發音:
- He was out of work when the factory closed .
- He is a paint sprayer in the local factory .
- The two factories are in the same locality .
- Factory buildings spread out over the hillside .
- These factories are run by the local authorities .
- This factory expands to the riverside .
- This factory went into operation last year .
- The boss kicked tom out of the factory .
- As a director of the factory , he is flash ...
- She does a good job as leader of the factory .
A factory (previously manufactory) or manufacturing plant is an industrial site, usually consisting of buildings and machinery, or more commonly a complex having several buildings, where workers manufacture goods or operate machines processing one product into another.
shadow factory 中文, knowledge factory 中文, powder factory 中文, factory farming 中文, factory town 中文, meson factory 中文, dream factory 中文, ordnance factory 中文, transplant factory 中文, factorservices 中文, factorsrounded-off 中文, factorsu titution 中文, factortheoremofalgebra 中文, factorx 中文, factory (code lyoko) 中文, factory a embled system 中文, factory acceptance gauge 中文, factory acceptance test 中文,